If you have a Duch Wheel, then you know how important it is to keep it clean. The spinning action of the wheel attracts dust and other particles, which can cause problems down the line. In this article, we show you how to run a cleaning cycle on your Duch Wheel to keep it in good condition.
Wheel Cleaning Cycle
Duch wheel cleaning cycle is important for both safety and the life of the wheel. It is a recommended procedure to clean your Duch wheel every six months.
The following steps will show you how to run the cleaning cycle:
-Start by turning off the power to the wheel.
-Remove any obstacles from in front of and behind the wheel. This includes any furniture, plants, or animals that may be in the way of the cleaning process.
-Clean the front and back of the wheel using a brush or sponge. Make sure to get into all nooks and crannies.
-Use a bucket of hot water and detergent to clean the inside of the wheel. Make sure to rinse it off thoroughly.
-Wait five minutes for the wheel to cool before turning on the power again.
How to Run a Wheel Cleaning Cycle
Running a cleaning cycle on your Duch Wheel is an important step in keeping your ride in top condition. Here are the four steps to running a cleaning cycle:
1. Fill the water tank to the designated line on the Duch Wheel. Be sure to add enough water to cover the bottom of the brush head.
2. Plug in the power cord and turn on the machine. The green light will indicator that it is working properly.
3. Lift up the brush head and insert it into the cleaning path on the wheel. Make sure that it is sitting flush against the wheel surface.
4. Push down on the brush head until it reaches the bottom of its travel, and then release it. The machine will start spinning and will clean the entire surface of the wheel in just a few minutes.
Wheel Cleaning Cycle Parts
1. Get the right tools
You’ll need a container that will fit the duch wheel and a scrub brush. Make sure to have a bucket or sink handy to pour the dirty water into when you’re done.
2. Decide on your cleaning method
There are several ways to clean a duch wheel; you can use hot soapy water, vinegar, or rubbing alcohol. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages.
3. Add your cleaning solution and scrub!
Start by pouring enough of the cleaning solution into the container to cover the duch wheel. Swirl the scrub brush around in the solution until it’s completely wet, then scrub the surface of the wheel with gentle strokes. Don’t use too much force; you just want to loosen up any dirt and debris.
4. Rinse off the wheel with clean water and repeat steps 3 and 4 as needed.
Once all of the dirt is removed, pour enough clean water into the bucket or sink to cover the duch wheel plus an inch or two, then swish it around to dislodge any remaining debris. Drain the water and
Wheel Cleaning Cycle Step by Step
If your duch wheel is becoming hard to turn, it may be time for a cleaning cycle. Follow these steps to run a cleaning cycle on your duch wheel:
1. Locate the cleaning port on the bottom of the duch wheel. It is usually located near one of the spokes.
2. Open the port by pressing down on it with your thumb.
3. Pour in enough water to cover the duch wheel and swish it around to wet all of the parts. Be careful not to get any water inside the wheel itself!
4. Place the duch wheel in the sink, making sure it is fully submerged.
5. Turn on the faucet and wait until the water begins to steadily flow out of the cleaning port. Do not open the port while the water is flowing!
6. Let the machine run for about an hour, or until all of the water has been used up and the duch wheel is clean.
7. Close the port and wash your hands thoroughly before continuing with your normal routine