If you’re looking to start recording music with your car, Bonaok has the perfect microphone for you. The mic is compatible with most cars, has a built-in amplifier and speaker, and is easy to use thanks to its wireless capabilities. In this article, we’ll show you how to connect the mic to your car and start recording your music.
What is Bonaok?
Bonaok is a Bluetooth enabled microphone that connects to your car’s audio system to make hands-free phone calls. It is also compatible with most smartphones.
How to Connect Bonaok Microphone to Car:
1. Power on the Bonaok microphone and smartphone.
2. Tap the Bonaok microphone icon on the smartphone screen.
3. Enter the PIN code or password if prompted. The default PIN code is 0000.
4. Select the “connect” option. The connection will be made and you are ready to make a call.
5. To disconnect, simply turn off both devices and then re-connect them by following steps 2-4 above. If you experience any difficulties while trying to connect, please contact customer service at 1-855-430-8834 for assistance.
How to Connect a Bonaok Microphone to Your Car
Bonaok is a great option for connecting your car audio system to your smartphone or other audio device. The Bonaok mic connects easily to most cars and supports a variety of devices. Plus, the mic is small and easy to transport, making it perfect for on-the-go use.
To connect your Bonaok mic to your car audio system, follow these steps:
1. Connect the supplied 3.5 mm cable to the mic and plug it into the car’s audio port.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to your audio device. If using a smartphone, you may need to install an app such as AUX cables for Car or Bluetooth adapters for iPhone/iPad/Android devices (see our App Store reviews).
3. Turn on your car’s stereo and select the appropriate input source (usually “CD” or “AUX”).
4. Turn on the Bonaok mic by pressing its power button and wait for it to initialize (this can take a few seconds). You’re now ready to start recording!
What are the Benefits of Using a Bonaok Microphone in Your Car?
If you’re looking for a better way to capture your voice and music in your car, a Bonaok microphone might be the perfect option. Here are some of the benefits of using a Bonaok microphone in your car:
-It’s easy to install. Just plug it into your car’s audio jack and you’re ready to go.
-The microphone is versatile and can be used for recording audio or video.
-The quality of the audio is excellent, thanks to its high-quality built-in mic.
-The microphone is durable and can handle a lot of wear and tear.